Offers restricted access in the field along with all the assembly benefits of the TORX PLUS® Drive.
Manufacturers the world over are discovering how the TORX PLUS® Drive increases torque transfer, extends tool life, and increases productivity on their assembly lines. Now these benefits are available in a unique tamper-resistant version. When combined with a countersunk or button head design, the tamper-resistant TORX PLUS® fastener is extremely difficult to remove without the proper tool.
- Non-symmetrical, elliptically-based geometric configuration
- Five lobes with solid post in center of recess
- Drivers only available to OEMs and authorized service personnel
- Concentricity and tight tolerances of tamper-resistant TORX PLUS® tools make them very difficult to counterfeit
- Allows optimum torque transfer and increased driveability
- Allows improved productivity on the assembly line
- Non-symmetrical shape provides increased resistance to tampering
- Limited access to proper drivers maintains integrity of system
- Fastener Sizes: M2.5 to M25 (#3 to 1″)
- Head Design: Countersunk or button head design recommended