Addresses assembly speed, downtime, worker comfort, scrapped and reworked component issues even more effectively.
Flyer (87 KB)
For years, the TORX Plus® Drive System has been regarded as the premium standard in fastener drive systems. In fact, the TORX Plusv Drive System has outperformed and outlasted every competitive fastener drive system available.
Now the standard rises even higher with TORX Plus® Maxx Hold & Drive design. This enhanced, high strength stem drive version of the TORX Plus® Drive System addresses assembly speed, downtime, worker comfort, scrapped and reworked component issues even more effectively. TORX Plus® Maxx Hold & Drive allows the highest level of torque delivery that can be placed on the end of a fastener or ball stud versus previous design methods.
- Allows a threaded part to be held by the TORX Plus® Maxx stem end while the nut is rotated
- Engineered high-torque solution to holding a stud in place as a nut is tightened
- Drive lobes that extend into the threaded portion of the fastener point and fully engages the drive socket
- Extremely high level of torque delivery in a small envelope
- Extended tooling life
- Eliminates thread damage and other failures experienced with alternate designs
- Available for M3.5 through M24 thread sizes
- Drive Train