Ideal for attaching soft materials, such as plastics and elastomers, to a single thickness of sheet metal.
Ideal for attaching soft materials, such as plastics and elastomers, to a single thickness of sheet metal, Powergrip® fasteners maintain the integrity of the soft material while providing resistance to strip-out and loosening.
- Individually engineered to meet the unique requirements of each application
- Specially designed shoulder designed to match the thickness of the soft material in each application
- Serrations and a small undercut on the bottom of shoulder to decrease the distance between the last thread and the shoulder
- Can be used in a variety of materials, soft or brittle, where there is a chance that cracking or crushing of the overlay material may occur
- Prevents soft material from being crushed during assembly
- Increases thread engagement
- Increases strip-out resistance
- Prevents vibration loosening
- Increases torque resistance
- Provides tight, uniform joint
- Sizes: M3 – M8 (#4 – 3/8″)
- Thread Styles: Type CA threads are recommended for maximum thread engagement; others as required
- Head Styles: Hex washer, pan, round, truss, hex
- Drive Styles: TORX PLUS® Drive; also cross, slotted, and hex