Can be molded directly into plastic, replacing metal stamping and fastener assemblies. Engineered to provide high resistance to rotation and pull-out.
Developed to be molded into plastic and replace metal stamping and fastener assemblies, PlasTORX® studs are engineered to provide high resistance to rotation and pull-out, ensuring a high-performance assembly. Its hex-lobular design helps reduce stress risers, so it can be used in materials susceptible to cracking or breaking.
- Hex-lobular TORX® configuration
- Flange on top of head
- Threaded shank for nut member
- Designed to be molded directly into component or carrier strips
- Allows multiple fasteners to be installed at one time, increasing assembly efficiency
- Provides maximum resistance to rotation and pull-out
- Ideal for materials susceptible to cracking
- Sizes: M4 – M12 (#8 – 1/2″)
- Lengths: Per customer design
- Thread Styles: Machine screw; others as specified
- Specials: Completed assemblies available