Thread forming screws engineered to create optimal material flow during installation, resulting in better clamp loads and increased joint life in a wide range of plastic materials.
Delta PT® screws are engineered to provide maximum performance in a wide range of thermoplastics. The improved design results in a stronger joint that creates optimal material flow during installation, providing higher performance, better clamp loads and increased joint life.
- Flank geometry engineered to provide better material flow during installation combined with high flank engagement
- Large cross-section increases shear area and fastener strength
- Optimized pitch allows high clamp loads with smaller contact pressure
- Minimizes radial stress
- Offers increased fatigue life
- Provides increased torsional and tensile strength
- Sizes: Delta PT® 14 – 70 (1.4mm – 7.0mm) Other sizes under development Head
- Styles: Can be used with any head design
- Specials: Shoulder screws, sems, double end studs, collar studs; others as required
- Drive Systems: TORX PLUS® Drive is recommended to facilitate the proper amount of torque transfer required for forming threads. Other styles also available.