Our cold forming capabilities offer solutions that reduce costs, enhance quality and improve productivity.
Advancing technology has been the cornerstone of our success for over 50 years. When Camcar® developed the Raycarl® process, it was considered the most significant breakthrough in cold forming technology in over 100 years. Today, we continue to lead the industry though continuing research and investment in new technology, unsurpassed expertise and strict attention to detail. Acument® Global Technologies manufactures the high quality, cost-efficient components your applications demand.
- Unique and diverse shapes, including parts with multiple diameters, extrusions, blind hold and through holes
- Large head-to-shank ratios possible
- Eccentric or asymmetrical bodies possible
- Parts can be formed to net or near-net shape, which requires fewer secondary operations to achieve the final shape
- Improved strength and reliability through work hardening and an uninterrupted grain flow
- Improved surface finish over screw-machined components
- Reduced scrap rates
- High production rates
- Multi-piece components can be manufactured as a single component
- Increased strength and lowered costs over screw machined components