TORX PLUS® Maxx Stems allow the highest level of torque delivery that can be placed on the end of a fastener or ball stud versus previous design methods. Assembly speed, downtime, worker comfort, scrap and rework are all improved while attaining the tightest joints possible for an improved product.
• Allows a threaded part to be held by TORX PLUS® Maxx Stem end while the nut is rotated
• Engineered high-torque solution to holding a stud or ball stud in place as the nut is tightened
• Drive lobes that extend into the threaded portion of the fastener point and fully engages drive socket
• Extremely high level of torque delivery in a small envelope
• Can be used to adjust ball studs in steering mechanisms
• Quick installation using TORX PLUS® Maxx Drive Tools
• Traditional seating torques can be attained on standard products