Designed to speed installation of external or internal threads in thinner metal sheet applications.
The Rivtex® line of clinch and pierce nuts and studs and automated installation systems are designed to speed installation of external or internal threads in thinner metal sheet applications. They are an excellent solution for high strength steel sheets and aluminum sheets, where welding is impossible or impractical.
- Engineered for optimal performace in high strength steel sheets and thin aluminum sheets
- Many automated installation systems available
- Can be installed in-die, unlike welding operations
- Clinch studs, clinch nuts and pierce-clinch nuts available
- Provides high resistance to rotation and push-out
- Can replace welding operations and be used with materials that can not be welded
- Can speed the assembly process