Thread forming screws engineered to provide increased thread engagement in thermoplastic applications.
With a high thread profile and recessed thread root, the PT® screw provides increased thread engagement with minimal stress on the boss. It provides optimal performance in a wide range of thermoplastics.
- Narrow 30° thread profile
- Optimum thread pitch
- Round body
- Recessed thread root
- Provides maximum resistance to back-out and pull-out
- Minimizes boss failure
- Sizes: K15 – K100 in diameter up to 127mm under head
- Head Styles: Can be used with any head design
- Specials: Shoulder screws, sems, double end studs, collar studs; others as required
- Drive Systems: TORX PLUS® Drive is recommended to facilitate the proper amount of torque transfer required for forming threads. Other styles also available.