Self Tapping Screws engineered to meet the demanding requirements of thermoset plastics.
The Duro-PT® thread-cutting screws are engineered to meet the demanding requirements of thermoset plastics, easing assembly and ensuring a strong, reliable joint to maximize assembly performance.
- Asymmetrical 30° thread profile, inclined toward load surface
- Optimal thread pitch
- Recessed thread root
- Shank slot
- Cuts threads in stiffer plastics
- Minimizes installation torque
- Maximizes assembly performance
- Sizes: S22 to S80 in diameter; up to 152mm under head. Other sizes may be available upon request.
- Head Styles: Pan, flat, hex, round washer, hex washer, oval, button head, fillister
- Specials: Shoulder screws, sems, double end studs, collar studs; others as required
- Drive Systems: TORX PLUS® Drive System is recommended to facilitate the proper amount of torque transfer required for cutting threads. Other styles are available.