Taptite® screws form threads in drilled, punched or cored holes in ductile metals and castings.
Taptite® fasteners roll-form theads as they are driven, eliminating expensive tapping operations. The Taptite® fastener’s unique tri-lobular configuration provides a built-in locking device to help ensure joint integrity. Consequently, resistance to vibration loosening is improved without add-on locking devices.
- Trilobular™ Configuration
- Consistant Thread Profile
- Roll Forms Own Work-hardened Mating Threads
- Available with TORX PLUS® Drive System
- Overcomes friction build-up
- Resists loosening caused by vibration
- Lower drive torque
- Improves product consistnacy