Quality Audit Review
Acument is required by worldwide trademark laws to provide for a means of controlling the quality of our trademarked products made by licensees. The way we do this is by auditing samples of your Strux® products. Sample fasteners and tooling are inspected to ensure they meet the specifications for quality and workmanship as called out in our standards. A majority of the licensees receive a 100% audit. Those that don’t receive a 100% audit are usually due to problems we regularly see in the audit samples.
If Acument rejects any audit samples, we will provide that licensee with possible solutions to the problem and many times ask for corrected samples. Our goal is to have all licensees achieve a 100% acceptable audit.
Strux® Audit Procedure
Acument reserves the right to change this audit policy at any time.
Strux® Fastener Audit Policy
- Submit 10 pieces of current part numbers in production (maximum of 5 part numbers).
- If the % acceptance falls below 100%, we shall advise the reasons for disapproval along with suggestions for corrections of any defects in quality.
Strux® Tooling Audit Policy
- Submit 5 pieces of current part numbers in production (maximum 5 part numbers) ALL PARTS WILL BE RETURNED TO THE LICENSEE AFTER INSPECTION.
- If the % acceptance falls below 100%, we shall advise the reason for disapproval along with suggestions for corrections of any defects in quality.
- Resubmission will also be required should the Strux® configuration not meet the standards.